We are looking for an experienced
to join our Lumon Family in Lumon Cristales.
In your role, you will support our organization in all HR issues. With your versatile expertise, you will help and support the superiors in all people-related topics ensuring business success and achievement of business targets, such as: recruitments, on-boarding and off-boarding, well-being and health, organizational changes, performance management, and other employment life cycle related topics. You will direct and manage processes related to people management: organizational structure, job descriptions and evaluation, compensation, and incentive policies and contribute to defining the company culture by fostering effective internal communication, always working to motivate and align the workforce with the company's culture and growth.
You will lead a team of professionals in the field of candidate recruitment, supporting and being one of the key individuals in the business growth throughout Spain. You will be responsible for promoting our employer brand through the development of actions that attract and retain talent in the company, e.g., participing in fairs, job forums with universities, and other environments. You will also coordinate and supervise the labor and personnel administration area, providing legal-labor advice to the management team. You will be responsible for monitoring the Quality and Risk Prevention strategy. Safety is our top priority - no risk is worth it. We want our employees to return home healthy!
The position is part of the management team and you will report to the Country Manager of Lumon Spain. We hope you enjoy traveling and being in contact with different business units. Our headquarters are located in Málaga, so if you don't currently reside in this province but are willing to relocate to our wonderful city, don't hesitate to submit your application.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in similar HR position, preferably in fast growing international company.
- Experience in a leading team.
- Relevant M.Sc. degree in Psychology, Law, or Business administration.
- Degree in strategic human resources management and complementary training will be valued.
- Experience in training in leadership, coaching, or negotiation will also be valued.
- Strategic approach to manage change and development and also adapting to business needs.
- Capable of inspiring confidence in the work team, making autonomous decisions with a positive and growth-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent level of English proficiency to collaborate closely with our international colleagues.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and background.
- Exclusive benefits package for you and your family as part of the Lumon team.
- A long-term employment where you can develop professionally and personally to the extent you desire.
- Being part of a leading company in the industry, creating more space for life on people's terraces and porches worldwide for over 45 years.
As a strongly growing, solvent company and market leader, we guarantee excellent conditions for your work; we have first-class products and our entire expert organization to support you and provide a strong foundation for your work. You will become part of a professional, warm-hearted, and easy-going company culture. In addition to working internationally, you will have an inspiring and interesting work environment at our group functions.
Please include your CV in English.
Are you interested? Join our team by applying before the 23rd July and we will contact you as soon as possible.