Joining Lumon as our Senior Sales & Business Development Manager (B2B), your role will ensure that you add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing commercial efforts with the current commercial & marketing team.
We create more room for life.
You will keep up to date with trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management. You will maximize opportunities for generating revenue, profit, and sustainable growth.
If you have a passion for business development and want to be part of the challenge, we’re welcoming and encouraging new talent to join us in the field of sales, partnerships, and business development.
Sounds like a challenge that you want to pursue, then read on, apply and inspire us!
What you will do?
- Primary focus on sales delivery by displaying a thorough understanding of the Lumon products and services and working to a coordinated sales plan to achieve divisional budget targets and strategic objectives.
- Proactively seeks, hunts and recruits new deals across different market sectors.
- Prepare sales propositions, plan sales approaches and hold high-level contract talks and negotiations.
- Leading sales pitches with both international and domestic clients to understand objectives, build relationships, and secure revenue for the business.
- Continually developing relevant sales prospect lists by using market trends, exceptional product & industry knowledge, and a deep understanding of brand marketing to strategically identify relevant clients, industries, and geographies.
- Work closely with the Commercial & marketing team to develop key value propositions, product opportunities, sales materials, and data/insight analytics, to ensure sales propositions are robust and compelling
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships across the overall stakeholder network, to ensure Lumon is perceived as the leader in bringing great balcony and terrace solutions to people around the globe.
- Display a thorough understanding of Lumon products and services.
- Work with internal & external functions such as legal and finance to create robust commercial agreements to support a sales process.
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive or Senior Business Development Manager role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling construction products, resellers development or hotels key accounts.
- Ideally coming from aluminium or glass solutions company or other construction solutions company as a Senior Sales Executive/Senior Sales Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with proven results.
- +3 years experience in an international sales environment.
- Passion for sales.
- Prospect, investigate, and open new conversations with new potential brands (through Linkedin, events, calls, and emails...).
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual with a structured approach.
- Strong business vision.
- Very target and KPI oriented.
- Proven experience in developing a sales pipeline.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, like salesforce.
- Profitable orientation.
- Demonstrate ability to work and collaborate in a remote team setting.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and ability to interact successfully with decision-makers.
- Strong business English, additional European languages are a plus.
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, or relevant field; MBA is a plus.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and background.
- Exclusive benefits package for you and your family as part of the Lumon team.
- A long-term employment where you can develop professionally and personally to the extent you desire.
- Being part of a leading company in the industry, creating more space for life on people's terraces and porches worldwide for over 45 years.
Are you interested?
Please include your CV in English